giovedì 19 febbraio 2009

About Us:


10072007413 Welcome to iSayTech! a technology blog created by Alessio Sacchetta Cali, a young Italian student of Electronic Engineering in Rome… I’ve created this blog because I wanted to improve my English and also because I’m a computer nerd! Enjoy your visit, I hope to be useful to someone of my readers :)
Actually I’m searching for authors to help me working on the blog… Please refer to Job Opportunity to learn more about. I’m going to create others ‘iSay’ blogs like “iSayEngineering!” and “iSayMotors!”… For the first one I was thinking about publishing all my notes about the subjects I’m currently studying at the University while for the second one I will fill the blog with a lot of Service Manuals useful to repair your car or motorbike!  
                 Best Regards,
                           Alessio S.C.
Creative Commons License
Please, note that all my works are published under the Creative Commons License.

Bookmark and Share Subscribe

0 commenti:

Followers

 

iSay Engineering! Copyright 2009 Creative Commons License Some Rights Reserved.